- Calcium Formate
- Re-dispersible Powder(RD powder)
- Calcium(Zinc) stearate
- Chloromethyl methyl ether
- Fibers(PP fiber)
VAMCELL™ MC Methyl Cellulose
VAMCELL™ is our registered trademark of Cellulose ethers
VAMCELL™ MC is an odorless and tasteless white or slightly yellow powder, it is a water-insoluble natural polymer, but after a chemical process called Etherification, this water-insoluble cellulose is turned into water-soluble nonionic cellulose ether.
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2(OH)3-h(OCH3)n]x
CAS NO: 9004-67-5
Bulk Density: 0.25-0.7g/cm3
True Specific Gravity: 1.26-1.31
Carbonization Temperature: 225-230 ℃
White or off-white powders
Particle size(through 120mesh)
Loss on drying (%)
Residue on ignition (%)
1.5 Max (0.5 Pharma. Grade)
0.2Max (Pharma. Grade)
Heavy metals (ppm)
20Max (Pharma. Grade)
2 Max (Pharma. Grade)
Viscometer: Brookfield RVT 2% Sol. 20℃.
● Good water retention ● Adjusting consistence
● Developing workability ● Prolonging open time
● Increasing the adhesion ● Stability
● Construction materials additives as thickening, binder and water retaining agents
● Cosmetic & Personal Care, Detergents ● Pharmaceutical materials, coating materials
● Food additives ● Polymerization and suspension
● Paper & textile sizing ● Oilfield industry
● Special effects
20kg net paper bags with PE inner liner
500kg jumbo bags with PE inner liner.
On clients’ requirement
It should be stored under dry and clean conditions and away from heat and direct sunlight, stored in sealed and original package and avoid humidity due to its hygroscopic properties.
The above date is in accordance with our knowledge and experience of time, but don’t absolve the clients carefully checking it
all immediately on receipt. To avoid the different formulation and different raw materials, please do more testing before using it.
And we reserve the right to alter our product and without informing in advance. Please read the material safety data sheet before